Our corporate relocation experts are ready to help you at every step of the way, ensuring an efficient, safe office move. We provide your company with an end-to-end move experience. We handle each stage of your move: from planning to execution, information gathering, project management and, of course, the physical move.
We can assist at each stage of your move, providing your company with an end-to-end move experience. We have our own specialized equipment and packing supplies so your office arrives in the same shape as when it left. You don’t have to worry – we don’t leave anything to chance!
Why Choose Supreme?
IN-HOUSE TRAINED EMPLOYEES
We have consciously taken the stand of providing in-house services, delivering a better experience to our clients. Our employees are highly trained in all aspects of furniture delivery, installation and modification, including furniture, computer, electronic equipment and data technology. Another advantage of having our own in-house crew is that if construction delays do occur, we have the flexibility to accommodate any schedule changes as required.
END TO END OFFERING
We offer full integrated “end-to-end” offering, including installation, maintenance, support, storage, inventory management and transportation of office furniture. This allows our clients the convenience of a one-point-of-contact for all requirements. Our fully trained crews allow us to complete any job at any size. Our integrated service model promotes extra efficiency and results in cost savings for our clients.
We are committed to sustainable practices. We work with a local recycling company to ensure all our waste is dealt with in an environmentally responsible manner. When we recycle old furniture, we work towards the best methods of dismantling items to their base parts. This dismantling goes right down to nails and screws.We provide our clients with diversion reports detailing component breakdown.
Your corporate relocation experts can help take the investment of your office furniture and extend its life, by moving and rebuilding it in your new space – allowing for an uninterrupted business transition.
Our Installation team includes specialists who can work with mobile track filing, height adjustable stations, and the many intricate furniture components involved in any project.
Our team can also assist with your furniture’s end-of-life processes. We will take care of the removal and environmental recycling of your furniture, helping give you peace of mind that the environmental impact is reduced as much as possible.
You can rely on Supreme for a successful office relocation!
- Move Management assistance, including personalized move plans
- External or internal moves
- On-site storage units
- Decommissioning, disposal and recycling
- Carts, labels, totes and boxes to assist with your moving process
- Environmentally friendly “totes” available for use during your move
- A professionally trained crew will be allocated for this service
- Disconnect, pack, relocate and test IT equipment in conjunction with your designated IT contact
- Our teams are trained in a variety of furniture systems from numerous manufacturers
- Furniture disassembly and reassembly by fully trained installers
- Consult with our Space Planning team to determine best use of your workspace
COMMUNICATION & SUPPORT
- Attend project meetings at building sites as required
- Ensure delivery time meet the need of all stakeholders
- In-house product delivery services utilizing dealer owned & operated trucks
- Company owned trucks, vans and trailers
- Provide floor plan of the layout of your furnishings in your new location.
- Assist with labelling and scheduling
- Provide you with a packing plan
PROJECT CLOSE OUT
- Complete moving furnishings safely and efficiently
- Detailed inventory of furniture and equipment
- Re-assemble and install office furnishings at your new location
Request a Move Quote
Moving can be stressful – but it doesn’t have to be! Our relocation experts are prepared for every stage of your move: from planning to execution, information gathering, project management and, of course, the physical move. We have our own specialized equipment and packing supplies so your office arrives in the same shape as when it left. You don’t have to worry – we don’t leave anything to chance!